Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Depression Mode

Huh, just got a long talk about depression..I was like into depression for the past few days. I don't know what I'm thinking...it is all negative kind of think. Hence it pull me into this depression mode. Im lucky to have friends that actually take their time off to talk to me. To understand what had happened to me, why I'm so depress.
It's one of the days that you got up in the morning and you don't feels good. I was like errr what had happened, why am I in this kind of situation. Where or what did I did wrong, what am I suppose to do in the first place. What is my plan to begin with.....but once you clear off your mind then walla..oh ok, I'm suppose to do that then con't with this..priorities, commitment, agreement, and so on...
So for those out there who are in my situation, keep silence for a while. Think of what drive you into the situation..talk to friends, families..think positive. If only you know what had happened to my life, the drastic changes, my new life...it need courage, strength and patience.
Oh funny thing but proud to says that my shoes retail therapy for depression is gone..err for now. Hahaha previously I was like when ever I'm stress or depress I would buy shoes. Why shoes or handbags?? If any chance I grow fat or manage to slim down it will not effect my shoes or handbags..i can still use it compare if I buy dress, jeans...Just look at my shoes collections, hmm that make me thinking wow I'm sure one of a kind that depress or stress up a lot. Just look at all the shoes...OMG. Hehehe depression = Shoes = Just a reason to buy a pair of shoes..In actual facts, Depression = Prayers.
We believes when ever you are in depression, always go back to the roots. Go back to the creator and seek for mercy. I always do that and it proven that when ever I finish with my prayers to Allah..it feels great. My mind is clear, my soul felt free to wonder and ventures into the unknown cause knowing that I'm not alone...Allah is always there for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

K.Reen,byknya kasut... zaman Esza kumpul kasut dh berlalu... hubby x bg kerap beli kasut :(