Saturday, August 1, 2009

Maxis Broadband so lembab

OMG i'm so piss, dunno why my masix bb not reliable, there are so many stories and pictures I wanna upload and tell but whenever I wanna upload my picture that ties to my story, it's get cancel. I can't upload using my maxis bb. At first I thought ok maybe it is the size of the picture but noooo its not. I have no problem upload using starbuck wifi or other wifi coffee shop but with my maxis bb it ets terminated. Why?? I don't understand. I have this tennis story I wanna share, I have birthday story, Kuantan trip story, food stories and so many other stories. "Potong steam" je...I'm thinking of changing it to streamyx balik lah..tension la dengan my maxis..it doesn't help me with my blogs. I wonder if others have problem like me, or it's just me. Do you think it my configuration..I dunno just guessing. Neway I'm so frustrated...

1 comment:

Pink Mama said...

Buang jer Maxis BB kau tu, tukar balik guna Streamyx pasang wireless. Senang cerita =)