Thursday, August 6, 2009

Shoes, shoes and more shoes

My Shoes Collection.
Once a upon a time, there live this beautiful woman who loves shoes. Hei it is my blog so I'm beautiful...this is my Hindi movie okey..hahaha
She loves shoes so much that without thinking she will go out and buy whatever shoes that she fall in love with. There are working shoes, shopping shoes, marketing shoes (Pasar shoes), sport shoes, with kids shoes, casual shoes, party shoes, lepaking shoes and so on...Buying shoes is like a great satisfaction. The colour, the design, the comfort, the feeling of belonging. Whether you realise it or not shoes can actually boost up your self confidence.
I have this 5" heels working shoes and when I went for my important meeting, hei I felt like devil's wears prada..I feel so evil and hot with my 5"inch heel and walla I close my business deals. I close my sales order. I feel i'm in control. Wow what a satisfaction.
Then I have this flat shoes, whenever I go out with the kids..I feel so comfort and energize. I can run with them, I can jump with them and I can do whatever they want to do. It is my time with the kids, I need shoes that says I'm a cool mum. Mum that can do activities with the kids.
Oh, I too have this flip flop about 3" for my groceries activities. So even I go to the wet market I don't need to worry about my shoes and it is very comfortable. The best part is, i can get things on the higher level with the help of my 3" flip flop.
Here are some of my shoes...
There are more shoes that I will upload. The latest I bought is with bling bling...like a diamond on top..
And wait for my handbag collection blog...

No comments: