Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bibik wanna go home for a month

The time is here where your bibik must go home for a month..OMG i do rely on bibik to take care of my kids and house. The question is do we have choice not employing them.?? Frankly I need them. I can't really do everything in the house without them right now with my odd working hours ..hmmm

Luckly I have a good bibik, actually I would say she is more a nanny. She will take care of my kids when I'm not around and make sure they eat and go to school. Neway my kids are all big enuf to do their own stuff. When the time is right..we are fine without bibik..but right now..GOSH i need them.

Anyway today I booked Air Asia for her to go home..mak ai return ticket RM309. She wanted to ride the ferry but with raining season like this, I don't think it is safe..hehehe sayang my nanny. Just hope she have a safe journey home and balik sini balik laaaa..ye lah we shud know better la kan..diaorg ni toot tooottttt sometimes. hehehe

No comments: