Saturday, November 27, 2010

Forgiveness

Few events had happened to me this few days that make me angry, sad, disappointed and so on..with who..that is not important but what I want to write today is about Forgiveness..

See what happened today I met my friends..we chat, we laugh and then we had serious talk about marriage life. Inferdility..hmmm. It really hurt to hear her story and to advise her is something that its not easy cause if we are in her shoes..it really hurts.

Neway, after listening to her story..i wanna console her with so many example but the only I know how is to relate back to religion..back to Allah. While doing so and talk about Allah and forgiveness, I realize that I too need to do what I just preech.

I need to forgive the people that I'm angry with, I need to forgive sincerely and do it because of Allah. Insyaallah we will feel good...but to have the strength to forgive and forget is not easy depending on the mistakes or action..Hence you need to have a high believes in Allah and seek for forgiveness from HIM first on our wrong doing, then seek for forgiveness to the people that hurt our feelings because of Allah. We do this just for Allah..insyaallah Allah will help us and protect us.

Be strong and may Allah protect us all.

No comments: